When travelling, we all research the top 10 must-do activities! For Riviera Maya, you would find the likes of…
1. Swim by the only archaeological site located by the sea… Tulum.
2. Spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture in one of the most spectacular theme parks in the world Xcaret.
3. Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world Xel-Ha.
4. Get the perfect suntan in Akumal silky beaches.
5. Explore the mystery of the Mayan caves in Aktun Chen.
6. Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen and enjoy the wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
7. Return in time and discover a Mayan village.
8. Discover the underwater world at the largest coral reef on the northern hemisphere… Snorkeling and Diving.
9. Get in touch with one of the greatest biodiversities in the world on the Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka’an.
10. Relax and experience a Mayan treatment in one of the multiples Spa’s in Riviera Maya.
But why stop there?! There are TONS of wonderful activities to do in the Riviera Maya region. To help you plan your trip, we have listed the most popular activities and sights to see on our website! Go through the sections and find out everything from the best restaurants and clubs in town to the best golf courses, spas and dive spots! No worries, we have definitely included the top 10 above in more detail. 😉 Happy planning!